Friday, December 24, 2010

2nd...

A friend once told me ‘a person is worth shedding a tear if he will not hurt you and make you cry’. I thought about it for a while but my mind shouted aloud ‘I will cry a river for you because my mind and my heart believe we both are worthy and deserving for each other’. Even after every hardship we go through, we still love each other very much. I will not hurt you in any way just to get even. I will show you the love I know. I will not even dare to compare how I love you to anyone else. My love for you is PURE and SIMPLE. Everybody may even be pissed off with me but I will punch everyone out if they dare to break us. I don’t have any intention of letting you go because I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

As long as I know that you love me for who I am and for what I believe, I will fight everyone who stands in our way. I don’t care what they say as long as I have you, as long as we understand each other. I don’t mind the distance and space as long as we look at the same thing, the FAITH in our LOVE. FAITH is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

I LOVE YOU...


No comments:

Post a Comment