Monday, May 10, 2010

What is in store for us...


I know I must not complain about the elections. Am not a registered voter (yep). And if I complain about the government and even the elections, I will surely get nasty looks (or comments) from all of you.

But, I hope that most (I know it's impossible using 'all') of the officials that will be elected will always think about their people. Filipinos put their hopes and trust in them, using their right to vote. The right that gives the officials the power to voice out what is needed and right for the people.

I hope that the voting public elected, not only for the person with much charisma nor the credentials (though they still are significant) but for the person that have the same ideals and principles as they have. The officials will be their voice, the representation of what the Filipinos are.

I hope everything will be all right..

No comments:

Post a Comment